The Town Council’s mission is to provide public services and government representation for the community and to insure public welfare and safety of all visitors, residents, schools, and business in the Town of Whiteland.
The Town Council consists of five members. These members are elected by the citizens of Whiteland to serve in their best interest.
Members of the Council
- Kent Beeson –President–At-Large –email@example.com
- James Klenner –Vice-President–Ward 2 –firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Hawkins –Member–Ward 1 –email@example.com
- Andy Brock –Member–Ward 3 –firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scot Ford –Member–At-Large –email@example.com
The Town Council meets the second Tuesday of each month. The public is invited. See Town Meetings for the current schedule, agendas, and minutes.
The Town Manager is Norm Gabehart.
The Town Manager is appointed by the Town Council to run the day-to-day operations of the Town and recommend actions to the Town Council, and other appointed boards he considers advisable. You can contact the Town Manager by calling (317) 535-5531 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Whiteland Clerk-Treasurer is Debra Hendrickson.
The Clerk’s term of office is from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2019. You can contact the Clerk-Treasurer by calling (317) 535-5531 or via email at email@example.com