At approximately 10:45 AM the Town experienced a water main break at Thurman Drive. It has been repaired as of 3:00 PM.
Please be advised that there may be some discoloration in the water due to the loss of pressure in the affected area; which consists of Hill Street South of Woodruff Drive, Barnette Court, Maplecrest Drive, and Thurman Drive. A BOIL ADVISORY HAS BEEN ISSUED FOR THIS AREA.
For all other areas of Town if you experience any discoloration in your water please run your faucets for 10 to 15 minutes for this discoloration to clear up.
Any questions or concerns may be answered by calling the Town Hall at (317) 535-5531.
Millstone Subdivision Progress as of October 17, 2016
- South Sawmill Road has been repaved.
- All underground utilities have been completed in Section II.
- Lime stabilization for the streets will begin on October 18, 2016 (may cause dust in the air).
- Curbs and paving will follow in the next couple of weeks.
- Arbor Homes is now selling lots for Spring delivery of new homes.
- Section III earth moving will get underway after crop harvest.
- Pond excavation will also be finishied after the crop harvest.
The Millstone Subdivision project is on schedule.
September 30, 2016.
The Town of Whiteland is now accepting Applications for part-time laborers positions for the fall leaf pick up program.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should complete an Employment Application, and deliver the documents along with State issued photo I.D. to:
Whiteland Town Hall
549 Main Street
Whiteland, IN 46184
Employment Opportunities Page Link